Booking a Session
Our current available sessions are shown below. All sessions must be booked in advance - it is very unlikely that we can accommodate on-the-day attendees. Before booking, please read the following carefully:
- For your first session with the club, you must attend an induction session. These are marked "Beginner's Induction" in the list beow. Even if you are an experienced archer, your first session with the club must be an induction session. Once you complete the induction you will be issued a Member's Book and you can then attend any session marked "Returning Members".
- All participants must be over 6 years of age; please note that all under-18s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian (who does not need to shoot, but is welcome to).
- Please download and read our Registration Form, and Club Rules. If you have any queries about either, please contact us at [email protected]. All participants must complete a Registration Form before they can begin their first (induction) session. Ideally bring a completed form with you, or arrive at your induction session at least 10 minutes early in order to do this.
- Bookings and payments are taken via Appointedd (a UK-based company), which uses a secure online payment service called Stripe. The system requires you to book for each date individually. Appointedd do not store your card details.
- Our Experiences are currently available as add-ons to a standard session. If you want to ensure that an experience will be available on a particular date, please contact us before booking. The price of the experience is in addition to the session fees below and is paid (in cash) on the day.
All available sessions are shown below:
Please note: The club will be closed during August and the next regular public session will be Sunday 1st September 2019.
However, we hope to run a special event over the August bank holiday weekend; details will be sent out to our email list. If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please just email us at [email protected]