Booking a Session
Our current available sessions are shown at the bottom of this page. All sessions are "pay-and-play" and must be booked in advance - we cannot accommodate on-the-day attendees. Before booking, please read the following carefully:
- For your first session with the club, you must attend an induction session. These are marked "Beginner's Induction" in the list below. Even if you are an experienced archer, your first session with the club must be an induction session. Once you complete the induction you will be issued a Member's Book and you can then attend any session marked "Returning Members".
- Please read our Covid-19 Mitigation page before you book. The way in which we run sessions has had to change, and will continue to change. This includes all participants being at the session BEFORE the start time to allow for additional procedures! Please check the Covid-19 page every time you book.
- Spaces at Beginner's Induction sessions are strictly limited. For this reason, induction sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please only book your induction for a date you are certain that you can make.
- All participants must be over 6 years of age; please note that all under-18s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian (who does not need to shoot, but is welcome to).
- Please download and read our Registration Form and Club Rules. If you have any queries about either, please contact us at [email protected]. All participants must complete a Registration Form before they can begin their first (induction) session. Ideally bring a completed form with you, or arrive at your induction session at least 15 minutes early in order to do this.
- Bookings and payments are taken via Appointedd (a UK-based company), which uses a secure online payment service called Stripe. The system requires you to book for each date individually. Appointedd do not store your card details. Please make sure that your booking completes! If you have extra security set up for your payment card, you will be directed to your bank's authentication process, then back to booking. You might still need to click a button to complete your booking. When your booking goes through you'll get a confirmation email. If you don't get the email it might mean your booking has not gone through! Please contact us in this case.
CLUB SESSIONS AND THE "RULE OF SIX"
We are continuing to run club sessions on Sunday afternoons, but in order to comply with the maximum group size limits we have had to significantly reduce the number of attendees at sessions, and split attendees up into small groups who cannot mingle. Sadly this has meant that session fees have had to increase to cover costs. On the plus side, small groups means much more shooting time per session - you'll likely shoot twice as many arrows! When we can increase group sizes, session fees will reduce again. We hope to be able to run beginners induction sessions about once a month. If you have not been to the club before, your first session must be an induction session. If there are no induction sessions shown below, then please check back as we update this page regularly to add new dates.
If restrictions on indoor sports tighten further we may have to cancel sessions. In this case we will refund all session fees back onto the payment card used for the booking.
** ALL BEGINNER'S INDUCTION SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY FULL - We hope to run the next induction session at the end of November, but we are waiting to see if new restrictions introduced over the coming weeks. Please check back in early November as we'll open bookings then, if possible. **