Booking a Session
Our current available sessions are shown at the bottom of this page. All sessions are "pay-and-play" and must be booked in advance - we cannot accommodate on-the-day attendees. Before booking, please read the following carefully:
- For your first session with the club, you must attend an introduction session. These are marked "Beginner's Introduction" in the list below. Even if you are an experienced archer, your first session with the club must be an introduction session. Once you complete the introduction you can then attend any session marked "Returning Members".
- Please read our Covid-19 Mitigation page before you book. The way in which we run sessions has had to change, and will continue to change. This includes all participants being at the session BEFORE the start time to allow for additional procedures, including assigning lanes. If you arrive after the session has started we may not be able to let you in, and your session is therefore forfeit.
- Spaces at Beginner's Introduction sessions are strictly limited. For this reason, introduction sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please only book your introduction for a date you are certain that you can make.
- All participants must be over 6 years of age; please note that all under-18s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian (who does not need to shoot, but is also welcome to book in).
- Please download and read our Registration Form and Club Rules. If you have any queries about either, please contact us at [email protected]. All participants must complete a Registration Form before they can begin their first (induction) session. Ideally bring a completed form with you, or arrive at your induction session at least 15 minutes early in order to do this.
- Bookings and payments are taken via Appointedd (a UK-based company), which uses a secure online payment service called Stripe. Please make sure that your booking completes! If you have extra security set up for your payment card, you will be directed to your bank's authentication process, then back to booking. You might still need to click a button to complete your booking. When your booking goes through you'll get a confirmation email. If you don't get the email it might mean your booking has not gone through! Please contact us in this case.
New Session Formats and Lane Sharing
Following the relaxing of Covid restrictions from 19/07, we are beginning to increase capacity at our sessions. This means that from 15/08 onwards, when you book a space at a regular session you will be sharing a lane with one other person, rather than having a lane to yourself. If you would like a lane to yourself, you are welcome to book two spaces (and naturally you will get twice the shooting time). If you do this, please make a note in the booking comments to say that both spaces are for yourself. Please note that this doesn't apply to "short sessions"; if you book for one of these you will have a lane to yourself for approximately 40 minutes.
In order for us to safely increase capacity at our sessions, we have taken the decision to continue for the time being to require the use of face coverings, apart from when actually shooting. We ask that all participants over the age of 11 continue to use their face coverings so that everybody at the session is feels comfortable and safe. Please bear in mind that we are indoors and at times may be closer than 2m (we will of course continue to keep all doors open to ventilate the hall). Thank you!
Next Beginner's Introduction Session
If none are shown below, the next Introduction Session will be on 03/10, and bookings will open on the morning of 18/09. Beginner's Introduction sessions cost £20 per person (for 2 hours).