Booking a Session
Our current available sessions are shown at the bottom of this page. All sessions are "pay-and-play" and must be booked in advance - we cannot accommodate on-the-day attendees. Before booking, please read the following carefully:
- For your first session with the club, you must attend an introduction session. These are marked "Beginner's Introduction" in the list below. Even if you are an experienced archer, your first session with the club must be an introduction session. Once you complete the introduction you can then attend any session marked "Returning Members".
- Spaces at Beginner's Introduction sessions are strictly limited. For this reason, introduction sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please only book your introduction for a date you are certain that you can make.
- Please ensure that you can be at the session BEFORE the start time to allow for additional procedures, including assigning lanes. If you arrive after the session has started we may not be able to let you in, and your session is therefore forfeit.
- All participants must be over 6 years of age; please note that all under-18s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian (who does not need to shoot, but is also welcome to book in).
- Please download and read our Registration Form and Club Rules. If you have any queries about either, please contact us at [email protected]. All participants must complete a Registration Form before they can begin their first (induction) session. Ideally bring a completed form with you, or arrive at your induction session at least 15 minutes early in order to do this.
- Bookings and payments are taken via Appointedd (a UK-based company), which uses a secure online payment service called Stripe. Please make sure that your booking completes! If you have extra security set up for your payment card, you will be directed to your bank's authentication process, then back to booking. You might still need to click a button to complete your booking. When your booking goes through you'll get a confirmation email. If you don't get the email it might mean your booking has not gone through! Please contact us in this case.
Next Session Dates - PLEASE READ
At present the club only opens on Sunday afternoons.
Bookings for new sessions open every Saturday at around 09.30am; when they do, they will appear in the list below. If no dates are shown below, then unfortunately all current session dates are full.
Beginner's introduction sessions cost £20 per person (for 2 hours).
After any sessions shown below, the next club dates will be:
28/08 - beginner's intro and returning member session - bookings will open on 13/08 (around 09.30am).
04/09 - beginner's intro and returning member session - bookings will open on 20/08 (around 09.30am).