Booking a Session
Our current available sessions are shown at the bottom of this page. All sessions are "pay-and-play" and must be booked in advance - we cannot accommodate on-the-day attendees. Before booking, please read the following carefully:
- For your first session with the club, you must attend an induction session. These are marked "Beginner's Induction" in the list below. Even if you are an experienced archer, your first session with the club must be an induction session. Once you complete the induction you will be issued a Member's Book and you can then attend any session marked "Returning Members".
- Please read our Covid-19 Mitigation page before you book. The way in which we run sessions has had to change, and will continue to change. This includes all participants being at the session BEFORE the start time to allow for additional procedures, including assigning lanes. If you arrive after the session has started we may not be able to let you in, and your session is therefore forfeit.
- We have changed the way returning members book sessions. You now book a lane for a session, which can be shared by up to 2 people. Please note that if you share a lane, you will get half the shooting time compared to having a lane to yourself. Archers sharing a lane should be in a family/friend 'bubble', as you will be touching some of the same equipment.
- Spaces at Beginner's Induction sessions are strictly limited. For this reason, induction sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please only book your induction for a date you are certain that you can make.
- All participants must be over 6 years of age; please note that all under-18s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian (who does not need to shoot, but is also welcome to book in).
- Please download and read our Registration Form and Club Rules. If you have any queries about either, please contact us at [email protected]. All participants must complete a Registration Form before they can begin their first (induction) session. Ideally bring a completed form with you, or arrive at your induction session at least 15 minutes early in order to do this.
- Bookings and payments are taken via Appointedd (a UK-based company), which uses a secure online payment service called Stripe. Please make sure that your booking completes! If you have extra security set up for your payment card, you will be directed to your bank's authentication process, then back to booking. You might still need to click a button to complete your booking. When your booking goes through you'll get a confirmation email. If you don't get the email it might mean your booking has not gone through! Please contact us in this case.
LANE SHARING RULES RELAXING!!
We are delighted to announce that starting from 23/05, returning members who wish to share a lane may do so with friends - there is no longer the requirement for you to reside at the same address.
(note: this may be subject to change based on changes in government guidance)